Cannabis and Hemp Derivatives (Cannabidiol)
Several cannabinoids are available. Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Delta 9 – Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
CBD and CBG is available in several forms. All extracts are from Cannabis Sativa.
- Pure crystalline CBD. Non-synthetic CBD isolated from cannabis plants, this substance is highly purified to 98%-99% purity. DMF compliant suitable for pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
- CBD extracts – crude ethanolic extracts in a range of strengths and from different plant parts
- Inflorescence crude ethanolic extract 1%-5% lipophilic* suitable for food use,
- Whole plant ethanolic extract 4% and 10% – 12% lipophilic* suitable for food and cosmetic applications
- CDB oily solutions. Monograph compliant diluted oily solutions available in a 5% and 65% strength lipophilic* only suitable novel food status, cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications.
- Dry extract. Crude cannabis extract absorbed on to a solid substrate and presented as a dry powder containing CBD at 8% w/w. Ideal for powder blends, VMS pre-mixes, encapsulation or tableting.
- Water soluble extract.
All products are produced under cGMP standards, certificates can be provided. CoA, Allergen, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Kosher certificates available on request.
Delta 9 – Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
This substances is a controlled drug and would only be available to supply to licensed parties that posses valid home office licenses granting permission to handle the substance. Controlled logistics can be provided when required for this substance. Enquiries for THC will only progressed once all necessary certification has been internally validated.
*Lipophilic – Oil Soluble.